Z-Systems Ceramic Implants
Exclusively in Mission Viejo from Dr. Maryam Horiyat
The Only FDA Approved 100 % Metal Free Implants, Superior to Titanium Implants in Many Areas:
Bones and gums integrate better with zirconium oxide ceramics.
Z-SYSTEMS implants are metal-free, biocompatible, conduct neither heat nor electrical energy, and cause no irritation to the immune system.
Less plaque accretion than on titanium. This reduces the risk of perimplantitis as well as cardiovascular diseases and strokes.
Ceramic is much stronger than titanium.
Thanks to the white material, no gray shadows are visible even with thin or receding gums.
Ceramic implants are opaque to X-rays, and easier to recognize in critical situations.
What Is A Dental Implant?
The implant body or post is the portion of the implant that is inserted into the jawbone. The implant body integrates with the jawbone and becomes the anchor for the new tooth.
The implant abutment is the portion of the dental implant inside the crown. Sometimes the abutment is created with the implant body as one piece. Other times, it is separate and attached to the implant with a screw. The abutment shapes the gum tissue and supports the crown.
The dental implant crown is the portion of the dental implant you see, but if done correctly, no one can tell it is not a natural tooth. The crown is bonded or cemented to the implant abutment and is commonly made of a ceramic or zirconia material because of its naturally white color and strength.
Meet your exclusive Mission Viejo-based
ceramic implant expert
Dr. Maryam Horiyat
MARYAM HORIYAT - DDS, AIAOMT, CIABDM
Dr. Maryam Horiyat is a highly trained, certified, and accredited member of the International and American Holistic, Biological, Cosmetic, Sedation, Reconstructive, and Implant Associations and more. She is highly skilled, detail-oriented, and passionate about perfection for each she sees. Her impressive history and experience are a testament to her devotion to her patients and her craft.
Dr. Maryam Horiyat is an honor graduate from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in 2001, double majoring in Biochemistry and Human Physiology, and the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) in 2006 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS). Dr. Horiyat has always believed in continuing education to learn the latest and best technique that enhances prognosis and patient comfort. As the result of her commitment to excellence through continuing education, she has accomplished a high level of certification in Holistic, Biological, Integrative, Sedation, Advanced Cosmetic, Invisalign® & Orthodontics, Sleep Apnea & Snoring, LANAP® Gum Surgery, Laser Dentistry, Botox, and more. Thus, she has the advanced training and experience to accommodate each patient’s exceptional situation and needs by providing an award-winning, healthy, and functional smile everyone would be proud to have. She treats each case diligently with the utmost priority without compromising her patients’ oral and overall health. Dr. Horiyat’s commitment to remaining at the forefront of the latest advancement in holistic, reconstructive, regenerative, and cosmetic dentistry ensures that patients receive the art treatment in the safest, most biocompatible, and most natural manner possible.
DR. MARYAM HORIYAT TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
- Graduate, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Graduate, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
- Graduate, University of Loma Linda
- Certification in PerioLase LANAP® Laser Gum Surgery
- Certification & Member Oral Sedative Dentistry of Docs Education
- Certification & Member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT)
- Certification & Member of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine (IABDM)
- Certification in Safe Amalgam Removal Technique (SMART)
- Certification in Holistic Dental Association (HDA)
- Certification in Oxygen/Ozone Therapy of American Academy of Ozonotherapy (AAOt)
- Certification in Integrative Dental Medicine from the American College of Integrative Medicine (ACIDM)
- Certification in Progressive Orthodontic
- Certification in Invisalign®
- Certification in Advanced Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Certification in the International Academy of Ceramic Implantology (IAOCI)
- Certification in Laser Dentistry (ALD)
- Certified in Mastering the A.R.T and Economics of Minimally Invasive Smile Design
- Certification in Sleep Apnea & Snoring
- Certification in Short-Term Orthodontics (Six-Month Smile®)
- Treatment Planning I: Diagnostically Driven
- Functional Occlusion I: Science Driven Management
- Restorative/Periodontal Interface
- Biomechanics I: Fundamentals for Cohesively and Adhesively Retained Restorations
- Biomechanics II: Impressioning, Provisionals and Foundation Restorations
- Implants: Fixed Retained
- Implants: Removable Retained
- Functional Occlusion II: Complex Restorative Management
- Treatment Planning II: Interactive Complex Management
- Every year: Annual Kois Center Symposium
- Every year: Annual Kois Center Symposium
DENTAL ORGANIZATION OF CONSCIOUS SEDATION
- Oral Conscious sedation course I
- Oral Conscious sedation course II
- Oral Conscious sedation course III
ACADEMY OF COMPREHENSIVE ESTHETICS
- Dental Photography
- Multiple Continuing Education Courses
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine (IABDM)
- International Academy of Ceramic Implantology (IAOC)
- Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & RECOGNITIONS
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Holistic Dental Association (HDA)
- International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD)
- International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT)
- American Academy of Ozonotherapy (AAOt)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American College of Integrative Dental Medicine (ACIDM)
- DOCS Education for Oral Sedative Dentistry (Anxiety-Free Dentistry)
- Mastering the A.R.T and Economics of Minimally Invasive Smile Design
- SMART (IAMOT's Safe Mercury Amalgam Technique)
GET STARTED with Dr. Maryam Horiyat
Talk to a treatment coordinator
Schedule Your Appointment?CALL: 949-364-9600
27652 Crown Valley Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Please call us directly so we can answer any of your insurance questions. Unfortunately, we do not participate in Medicare or Medicaid programs.
Directions to our office
TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please use the form to tell us more about your dental and implant needs, and a treatment coordinator will follow up with you shortly. Or if you prefer, give us a call at 949-364-9600 and one of our coordinators will be happy to talk with you.