Your Natural Smile,
With Ceramic Dental Implants
Why dental implants?
FOR A NATURAL-LOOKING SMILE
You have multiple options for tooth replacement. However, a dental implant is the best choice if you want a smile you can show off that feels natural. And no one will be able to tell a tooth was ever missing!
IT WORKS LIKE A NATURAL TOOTH
Dental implants are strong, secure and you never even feel them in your mouth! The ceramic dental implant is your optimal choice to gain back the ability to be able to eat without discomfort or pain. It’s like turning back the clock.
A HEALTHIER SOLUTION TO TOOTH LOSS
Studies show that people with a full set of teeth tend to live longer lives. Missing teeth are linked to diabetes, obesity, depression and insecurity. Fortunately, dental implants can help prevent or reverse some of these serious health issues.
LASTS A LIFETIME
Did you know that a dental bridge only lasts 7-10 years on average and a partial denture only lasts a couple of years? Do you want a permanent tooth replacement solution? Dental implants are made to last a lifetime when properly maintained.
What is a dental implant?
What Are Dental Implants Made Of?
Elements vary by brand, but may include Titanium, Aluminum, Vanadium, Nickel, or other trace elements.
Ceramic implants are a more natural, metal-free tooth replacement option and are made of Zirconium and Oxygen.
Ceramic dental implants are an ideal choice for a smile you want to show off. Titanium implants can show through the gums, where metal-free implants look like natural teeth and integrate with the body naturally.
- The white color of ceramic implants provides a more natural and aesthetic result for a beautiful smile when compared to metal implants.
- Receding gums will expose portions of the metal implant causing the surrounding gumline to appear blue or gray.
- Gums heal extremely well around ceramic implants compared to metal implants that have 20% less blood flow than natural teeth.
- Zirconia is extremely strong and can withstand two times the maximum stress and strain loads that commercially pure titanium and titanium alloys can.
- Success rates of ceramic implants after 5 years are over 95% because of its strength and natural ability to integrate with our bones and our bodies., 
- Increases chewing forces allowing you more food choices.
- Long-lasting because ceramic dental implants do not decay like natural teeth.
Ceramic dental implants are considered holistic and hypoallergenic as they do not cause harmful issues in the body due to metal hypersensitivity or metal allergies. As the dental implant industry shifts towards providing better and healthier tooth replacement options, top clinicians are now recommending ceramic implants for the health-conscious patient.
- Because ceramic implants are more natural, bone resorption and inflammatory responses, when compared to those caused by titanium implants.
- Due to decreased inflammatory response in metal-free ceramic implants, there is no need for concerns of systemic inflammatory responses.
- Ceramic implants do not promote corrosion, plaque formation or peri-implantitis like titanium implants can.,
- Titanium implants are more susceptible to peri-implantitis, an inflammatory disease affecting soft and hard tissues surrounding dental implants, that can lead to implant failure.,
Is there a Doctor in my area?
Your Z-SYSTEMS Doctor
Contact Your Z-Systems Doctor
Contact us and we will send you contact information for a provider in your area within 48 hours.