Z-Systems Ceramic Implants
Exclusively in Bonney Lake from Dr. Carla Yamashiro
The Only FDA Approved 100 % Metal Free Implants, Superior to Titanium Implants in Many Areas:
Bones and gums integrate better with zirconium oxide ceramics.
Z-SYSTEMS implants are metal-free, biocompatible, conduct neither heat nor electrical energy, and cause no irritation to the immune system.
Less plaque accretion than on titanium. This reduces the risk of perimplantitis as well as cardiovascular diseases and strokes.
Ceramic is much stronger than titanium.
Thanks to the white material, no gray shadows are visible even with thin or receding gums.
Ceramic implants are opaque to X-rays, and easier to recognize in critical situations.
What Is A Dental Implant?
The implant body or post is the portion of the implant that is inserted into the jawbone. The implant body integrates with the jawbone and becomes the anchor for the new tooth.
The implant abutment is the portion of the dental implant inside the crown. Sometimes the abutment is created with the implant body as one piece. Other times, it is separate and attached to the implant with a screw. The abutment shapes the gum tissue and supports the crown.
The dental implant crown is the portion of the dental implant you see, but if done correctly, no one can tell it is not a natural tooth. The crown is bonded or cemented to the implant abutment and is commonly made of a ceramic or zirconia material because of its naturally white color and strength.
Meet your exclusive Bonney Lake-based
ceramic implant expert
Dr. Carla Yamashiro
“My approach to dentistry is holistic. Your mouth is a reflection of what’s happening throughout your entire body and can tell me a lot about your overall health. Our body constantly works toward maintaining balance or homeostasis. In an environment that supports this balance, we heal.
My job is to support your healing process by providing advanced technology that offers you less invasive procedures and using the least toxic materials available for healthier choices.
When you become my patient, I want to know your health and dental goals. By knowing what’s important to you, I am able to share what I’ve learned and provide the best solutions to support you. My wish is for you to leave each visit at Ecologic Dentistry with a greater feeling of well-being than when you arrived.”
Education credentials in dental medicine include:
- American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry – School of Integrative Biologic Dental Medicine – integrative biologic dental medicine certificate & naturopathic physician certificate
- University of Missouri at Kansas City – Advanced Education in General Dentistry – advanced education in general dentistry certificate
- University of Missouri at Kansas City – doctor of dental surgery degree
- Additional Education credentials and certificates:
- University of Hawai’i at Mānoa – bachelor’s degree in secondary education, music
- Aisen Shiatsu – Massage Therapy, licensed shiatsu practitioner
- Jikiden Reiki Association – Jikiden Reiki Practitioner Certificate
- Biological Decoding, Enrique Bouron Biological Decoding Certificate
- Cyberscan – Training Certificate
Schedule Your Appointment?CALL: 253-863-7005
8412 Myers Rd E
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Please call us directly so we can answer any of your insurance questions. Unfortunately, we do not participate in Medicare or Medicaid programs.
Directions to our office
TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please use the form to tell us more about your dental and implant needs, and a treatment coordinator will follow up with you shortly. Or if you prefer, give us a call at 253-863-7005 and one of our coordinators will be happy to talk with you.